DELIVERY WITHIN MALAYSIA
*Terms & Conditions
Please note that shipping charges are calculated based on weight and destination. The payment will be paid through payment gateway via debit/credit card.
If item is in-stock, delivery is within 7 business days.
If due to any unforeseen reasons that any item(s) in an order is not-in-stock, the whole order will be cancelled and the payment be refunded. New order is to be submitted for the in-stock item(s).
Request for separate/partial delivery shall not be entertained.
In the event that the item(s) or parcel is undelivered and/or unclaimed by the customer from the courier company and the item(s) / parcel is returned to us, we will cancel and refund the payment of the order where the amount paid will be credited into the user's bank account. Customer will have to re-submit a fresh new order. Re-delivery request shall NOT be entertained.
Orders are shipped on business days only.
Business days exclude public holidays and weekends.
- The total weight of all items, delivery method selected, and destination of the order will determines the delivery cost.
- Actual delivery costs are calculated and displayed during checkout process. Delivery charges will vary based on weight, delivery method and destination. You will receive a Delivery Notification email for each shipment with the courier company's name and online tracking information, if available.
- While all reasonable efforts are made to provide this service, we will not be liable for any damages. Damages can include, but are not limited to, consequential damage and damages for loss or interruption of business, if any item ordered via this service does not arrive during the estimated time.
- The delivery time frame is an estimation of the length of time of your product spends in transit between our warehouse and your delivery address.
- We do not guarantee the delivery time, and delays can occur if there are availability issues. In these cases customers will be notified.
- All transit times are subject to Customs Clearance, transport conditions (e.g. boat traffic in certain areas) and volume of mail traffic.
- The courier may charge you for any additional tax required. The courier may pay the tax to the appropriate authorities upfront. This tax does not appear on your order during the checkout process.
- Any return delivery charges, duties, taxes, and any other charges incurred will be deducted from the amount of point value to be refunded when the rejected shipment is received. Please note that duties and taxes often take more than a month to be invoiced when a package is rejected and your refund will be delayed until the charges are invoiced.
- All estimations are based on working days.
Note: ** Delivery rates are subject to change and will be updated from time to time.